This is one last look back at a great year of creativity and lots of learning. Here are Sweet Spot's Top 10 posts from 2011:
10. Back to the 80's. A quick quilled look back into the past.
9. Life is Sweet. An international quilling blog hop with all things sweet.
8. Challenge yourself this year. (I'm so glad I did.)
7. It's a nice day to start again. More 80's love and some Billy Idol inspired quilling .
6. Quilling 101. A DIY class on basic quilling. Soon to be followed up with Quilling 102. ;)
5. Sweet Leaves. A fall-inspired international quilling blog hop.
4. Hola and Hello! My return after a two-month-long hiatus. Thanks for the welcome back!
3. How-to Pimp Your Mason Jars. A DIY post of prettifying your mason jars.
2. DIY Quilling Tool. Because you can never have too many!
1. DIY Cork Stamps. Reduce, Reuse, Recycle and make it CUTE!
Thank you all for making it a great year and I'm looking forward to new discoveries
and lots more DIY's. (Because I kind of get the feeling that you love them!)
Much SWEETNESS and love to you all for your awesome support.
Now, on to 2012!!