So here are some of my goals for 2011:
- Get more sales! (I'd be lying if I said that wasn't a priority)!
- Figure Twitter out (any help would be MOST appreciated)
- Offer D-I-Y kits on my etsy shop.
- Host a few giveaways (good ones).
- More quilling blog hops (because what we do is special)!
- Get my name out there.
- Keep it real. (I don't want to be anybody else, I just want to be me and say true to that.
I hope everyone can accomplish their personal goals and make 2011 a better year than 2010 was (even if it was a great one for you)!
Here are my newest silly quillies:
Accomplishing my goals would probably be much easier if my studio didn't look like this right now: